SUPRA SQL Database Management System
SUPRA SQL is Cincom’s ANSI-compliant relational database management system used for the deployment of high-performance data access applications. It is ideal for the organization that is using a mainframe for its primary database systems and is considering the integration of that system with departmental client/server systems.
Increased Database Performance with Less Complications, Less Risk
With SUPRA SQL, you can:
- Easily add new technologies such as multimedia, object-oriented and new hardware and software to the base technology without disrupting existing applications and operations.
- Access information either directly or indirectly via a distributed transaction.
- Share data with other data managers such as Oracle, Sybase, Ingres and Informix.
- Interchange hardware without changes in software.
- Enable your users to work in native languages and develop systems that support local requirements.
Find out more details about Release 2.9.30 for UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS and the Mainframe: